Thursday, January 14, 2010

Intro

This blog is created for those who have a passion for the finer things in life. Chanel Addicts, Birkin Devotees, Gucci enthusiasts, Balnciaga Junkies, Louis Vuitton zealots, injurious aficionados of the designer world....you get me. If you are one of these, look in the mirror and say to yourself: Hi! My name is (Insert name here) and I am a (insert designer here) addict!

In my case it would go: Hi! My name is Mary and I am a Chanel addict! However, I prefer the title Chanel enthusiast because the word addict has a myriad of negative connotations. My love of Chanel first began during the Christmas of 5th grade when my father and mother gave me my first Chanel mini quilted sling. I remember the first time I saw this beautiful creation. That deep black with gold hardware put all of my bags to shame. A love affair had begun. Over the years my collection quickly expanded. They are proudly tucked away in their dust bags and boxes where I can marvel at the pristine packaging and beautiful colors. I drool like a child in a candy store. Here is a photo of one of my favorite Chanel bags (modeled by my dog Goliath) as well as one of my Chanel LBD's.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What is your favorite lavish item?


Send a picture of you with your favorite lavish item to:
lavishmanila@gmail.com with caption: Hi my name is (insert name here) and I am a (insert designer here) addict. My favorite lavish item is (insert lavish item here).... This is my favorite because................... Winning answer gets posted on the blog and a pair of H&M hoop earrings. Winner will be informed by mail. Contest ends Feb 28, 2010. Contestants must be a follower of this blog.

Photobucket
The Prize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment