Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's in my bag

Photobucket
All the essentials
Photobucket
chanel wallet, chanel coin purse, pen, notebook for doodles and ideas, calling cards
Photobucket
hair clip, pepper spray,gap heaven body mist, hand gel, facial absorbent paper( for oil control), blistex (such a lip saver!), mirror, shades
Photobucket
My gadgets. I get bored easily and these really help me out. Psp, ipod classic, cell phone, ipod shuffle,usb. You are probably wondering why I bring 2 ipods with me. The shuffle is for the days I decide to workout. Its easier for me to bring it while I run.
And last but not least, my trusty camera (with no pic) because I am using it to take the photos....and yes, they all fit into my jumbo flap! Believe it or not. :D

What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment